10 Signs He's (or She) is Getting Ready to Propose
Welcome to another day in my life. Today is Friday and we have almost made it through another work week. I hope you are having a beary safe and great week so far. Dab the AIDS Bear is still on the road doing events for World AIDS Week. So stay tuned for new pics and slide show soon.
The scenario: You've been in a relationship for a few years, and you're starting to wonder if he's ever going actually pop the question. (A word of advice: Stop stressing out!) While only time will truly tell when, where, and how your guy will ask you to marry him, there are some subtle (and not so subtle) signs that your boyfriend will soon become your fiancé.
1. He's suddenly become all buddy-buddy with your dad (or mom) and casually drops the fact that they'll be meeting up to get together soon. Um, what? He's never really wanted to spend time with either of your folks before now.
2. You catch him glancing at your dream wedding board on Pinterest.
3.You're Googling something wedding related using his iPad and "engagement rings" pops up in his toolbar's search history.
4. When you bring up the idea of marriage he doesn't immediately change the subject anymore. In fact, he seems oddly enthusiastic about it.
5. You're 100 percent convinced your house is haunted because you can't find your favorite ring anywhere. Then a couple days later it mysteriously shows up in your jewelry box.
6. He's been acting like a total weirdo lately and is one big ball of nerves, which is completely out of character for him. You're borderline concerned actually.
7. When a waiter mistakenly refers to you as his wife, he doesn't even blink an eye. Come to think of it, you're the only one who notices at all.
8. He starts cutting back on his spending. When you ask why, he offers a few lame excuses.
9. Future kids' names have already been chosen according to what names sounds good with his last name.
10. He whips up your favorite meal for absolutely no reason at all and is sweating like a pig the whole time he's cooking it. He also insists on sitting at the dining room table to eat, which you never, ever do. And there are candles there and music playing — you get the picture.
Hope you have a beary safe and great Friday!
Until we meet again; here's wishing you health, hope, happiness and just enough.
big bear hug,