The purpose of the AIDS Drug Assistance Program is to ensure that underserved and uninsured individuals living with HIV/AIDS have access to life--saving medications.ADAP may be able to help!
Are you living in Florida and:
* HIV Positive and in need of HIV/AIDS medications?
* Low-income at 300% or less of the Federal Poverty Level?
* Uninsured or do not have adequate prescription coverage?
* Not confined to a hospital,nursing home,or hospice
* Not confined to a correctional facility?
What do I need?
In order to enroll, you must have the following:
*Eligibility for HIV/AIDS Patient Care Services according to 64D-4, F.A.C. and the HIV/AIDS Patient Care Programs Determining Eligibility Staff Procedures Manual
*Have at least one prescription for a medication on the ADAP formulary
*Viral Load and CD4 test results no more than 6 months old.
How do I get more information about enrolling in ADAP?
* Contact your local County Health Department and speak with an ADAP staff member.
*Call 1-800-FLA-AIDS (1-800-352-2437), 1-800-545-SIDA (Spanish), 1-800-AIDS-101 (Creole), 1-888-503-7118 (TTY)
*Visit: www.wemakethechange.com, www.dohstate.fl.us/Disease_ctrl/aids
What if I have Medicare Part D but can't afford to pay the out-of-pocket costs?
Contact your local county health department for assistance.
For additional information, click on the below subject titles.