13 Life Changing Fridge and Freezer Hacks
Welcome to another day in my life. Today is Sunday and I hope you are having a beary safe and great weekend so far. Dab the AIDS Bear is on the road again doing events so stay tuned for more new pictures soon.
Groceries have become so expensive and regardless of whether you are working or living on disability, we can all use ways to save money on food. So today I thought I would blog about ways of using your refrigerator and freezer to help save money.
1. Reduce waste by putting expiring food in an “Eat Me First” box.
2. Stand upside down condiment bottles in an egg carton.
3. Cover your refrigerator shelves with plastic wrap for easy spill cleanup.
4. Glue magnets to the bottom of containers so they stick to the sides of your fridge.
5. Use magazine holders to create freezer shelves.
6. Keep things within reach with a Lazy Susan.
7. Get neat, easy access to fruit by placing a basket in your crisper drawer.
8. If you have a chest freezer, organize items in reusable fabric shopping bags so you can pull things out easily.
9. Create a kid-friendly snack zone that’s easily accessible.
10. Revamp your fridge with chalkboard paint and stay organized with a written weekly menu.
11. Organize items into food groups with dollar-store baskets.
12. Decrease visual clutter by transferring condiments to matching squeeze bottles.
13. Make more room in a freezer by clipping opened bags underneath a shelf.
Hope these tips help you organize and save money. Have a beary safe and great Sunday!
Until we meet again; here's wishing you health, hope, happiness and just enough.
big bear hug,