15 Ridiculously Smart Organization Hacks
Welcome to another day in my life. Today is Friday and we have almost made it through another work week. I hope you are having a beary safe and great week so far. Dab the AIDS Bear is heading out for another weekend of events so stay tuned for more new pictures soon.
1. Store toothbrushes and toothpaste in a cutlery organizer.
2. Use a magnetic strip to keep bobby pins easily accessible.
3. Create non-slip hangers with hot glue.
4. Store cords in empty toilet paper rolls.
5. Make more room in a freezer by clipping opened bags underneath a shelf.
6. Keep cables neat with binder clips.
7. Store sheets inside matching pillowcases.
8. Use a clear plastic shoe organizer to hold snacks.
Not only are snacks easily accessible and organized, but you’ll quickly be able to see what needs replenishment.
9. Store wrapping paper in a clear garment bag and hang in a closet.
10. Keep hair ties in one place with a carabiner.
11. Use a tension rod to organize the spray cleaners under a sink.
12. Keep a cereal box container in the car and use it as a mini-trash can.
13. Place eyeshadow singles in an ice cube tray to easily see all the shades at once.
14. Store hot tools in a magazine holder.
15. Keep scarves neat by tying them to a hanger.
Hope you have a beary safe and great Friday!
Until we meet again; here's wishing you health, hope, happiness and just enough.
big bear hug,