15 Incredible Moving Tips That Will
Save You Time and Money
Welcome to another day in my life. Today is Saturday and I hope you are having a beary safe and great start to your weekend. Dab the AIDS Bear is on the road doing events again this weekend so stay tuned for more pictures soon.
I have had to move across country three times during my life. So today I thought I would right about moving hacks to help you if and when you have to move.
1. Tear out the pages in a phone book to wrap breakables.
So now we finally have some use for those phone books they leave on our doorsteps every year.
2. Label boxes with brightly colored duct tape to easily identify where they go.
Makes moving and unpacking a little easier and quicker.
3. Place styrofoam plates in between breakable plates to keep them safe.
Figured this one out the hard way.
4. Take a photo of connected electronics before the move to know how to reconnect them.
Also learned this the hard way and I definitely would urge all of you to do this unless you are an electronics expert.
5. Use plastic wrap under lids to seal opened bottles.
6. Wrap breakables in clothing and linens.
7. Use empty wine boxes for packing wine glasses.
8. Save on moving boxes by using luggage.
9. Rub a bar of white soap over nail holes to make them less visible.
10. Cut a hole in the bottom of a trash bag and slip hangers through.
11. Keep silverware together by wrapping the entire holder in plastic wrap.
12. Arrange plates vertically in boxes to avoid damage.
13. Pack electric cords in empty toilet paper rolls.
14. Create handles by cutting out upside-down triangles three inches from the top of a box.
15. Put the items you’ll need right away in a laundry basket.
Hope these tips help and you have a beary safe and great Saturday!
Until we meet again; here's wishing you health, hope, happiness and just enough.
big bear hug,