The 10 Sexiest Things About Husky Guys
Welcome to another day in my life. Today is Saturday and I hope you had a beary safe and great week. Dab the AIDS Bear and I are enjoying our last few days off with Jared before he returns to work after they returned from deployment with US Army.
The "Dad bod" has been all in the news for the past few months as being hotter than a six pack bod that guys worked for so many years. You can put your head directly on his collarbone and it still feels like a rolled-up blanket.
1. You never want to stop hugging him because he is basically a human Charmin paper towel roll. Bonus if he's wearing flannel which, come on, he almost always is.
2. He will never judge you for ordering seconds or being hungry even though you just ate. He eats when he wants to eat and what he wants to eat, and thinks it's super cool that you do too.
3. He's amazing at planning dates because he knows all the best burger places in town. The place you walk by all the time and have been meaning to try? Yeah, he's already been there three times and knows exactly what you should order.
4. You can put your head directly on his collarbone and it still feels like a rolled-up blanket. As opposed to putting your head against a chiseled metal filing cabinet.
5. He's got time for you. Since he's not at the gym 24/7 staring at his own pecs, he has time to stay in bed and watch movies and eat cookies he probably baked for you before you came over.
6. When he gets a T-shirt thats a little too tight, his meaty bod looks way more tempting than a cold, hard six-pack ever did. Whenever I see ripped, hairless abs, I just assume his genitals are smooth plastic like a Ken doll's. They're probably not but still, is it worth the risk?
7. He's accepted himself as he is, so he accepts you as you are. He's not perfect and he doesn't expect you to be either. Therefore: leg hair? Don't care.
8. When he doesn't get a haircut for a little too long and he looks like the mop-headed teen boys you loved in your youth. All that's missing is a popsicle stain down the front of their striped shirt. Love it so much.
9. If something isn't working in your relationship, he's going to want to work through it. He likes to be comfortable, so he wants to make sure you're both comfortable in the relationship. Therefore, with him, communication will always be a thing.
10. He is a human blockade for stuff you'd rather not see or deal with. If he sees you're about to step in dog poop, he will literally put his massive man-body in front of yours so your shoes/day aren't ruined. He doesn't even think to do this; his body just knows it is what it must do.
Hope you have a beary safe and great Saturday!
Until we meet again; here's wishing you health, hope, happiness and just enough.
big bear hug,